Internal Auditor - MDR and ISO 13485
Internal Auditor - MDR and ISO 13485 Quality Management Training Course
Date and location:
March 29th – 30th, 2023
9 am – 5 pm on both days (Registration and breakfast starting 8.40 am)
Juju Kampus, Takomotie 8, 00380 Helsinki
This SGS controlled course is designed to familiarize quality and regulatory professionals, engineers, designers and management with the requirements for internal auditing of Medical Device Regulations and ISO 13485 quality systems.
Upon completion of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the requirements of MDR and ISO 13485:2016, and the quality system requirements of Directives 93/42/EEC and 98/79/EC
- Know how to conduct internal quality system audits:
- understand the role of internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of management systems
- plan and prepare for an internal audit
- learn to gather evidence by observation, questioning & sampling
- write factual reports on the compliance of the management system against the audit standards
- participate in the corrective action process
The training will be held in Finnish.
A 2-day-course costs 1190 € per delegate. Price includes course material, breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack. This training will be pre-invoiced and the payment is required before the training. VAT 24 % will be added. Discount of 50 € from the normal price is applied to the members of Healthtech Finland. If you are a member of Healthtech Finland, please mention this when you receive confirmation.
Please register by March 14th, 2023 at the latest via the Register -button on top of this page.
For more information, please contact us via the link below: