ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor
From: 21. Oct 2019
To: 25. Oct 2019
The training will be conducted in English
2.700 € (+VAT 24%), pre-invoiced
Contact us to enquire about this session
SGS Akatemia in Finland organises
ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training (5 days)
This training is designed to give you the relevant skills and knowledge to carry out audits of Quality Management Systems (QMS) against the ISO 9001 requirements. The principles of ISO 9001 set out an explicit management system to audit, examine and continually improve systems for a QMS.
Time and place:
October 21-25, 9 am - 5 pm each day
Venue: Helsinki, exact location to be announced later
Prior Knowledge Requirements:
a) Management systems
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review, and continual improvement
b) Quality management
The fundamental concepts and the quality management principles (see ISO 9000):
- Customer focus
- Engagement of people
- Process approach
- Evidence-based decision making
- Relationship management
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction.
c) ISO 9001
To gain the most from this training, delegates will require a copy of ISO 9001 as it will be reviewed and referred to during the training. Copies of the Standard are provided for the learner’s use during this course. If participants would like to purchase their own copy of the Standard to familiarize themselves with the vocabulary and clauses, the documents are available to order by this link.
Note! We also have an eLearning course available for those who wish to brush up on their knowledge on ISO 9001 management system. If you wish to attend the course, please contact Ms. Anne Paakkunainen.
The course is delivered by Mr. Jeff Green, who is a quality management system expert and an experienced trainer.
2.700 € (+VAT 24 %). Price includes breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack. This training will be pre-invoiced.
Please register via the registration button at the top of the page on September 27th at the latest.
General terms and conditions:
The maximum number of delegates is 10. The training and all the lessons and exercises will be conducted in English. Please note that the tutor speaks British English.
The client accepts that it is their responsibility to ensure the selected course is suitable and appropriate for participants and that they have the necessary level of competence to be able to achieve the course objectives.
SGS Fimko Ltd. can withdrawal the training 3 weeks prior if the number of delegates is less than 10. SGS Fimko Ltd. can change the lecturer and the venue. In case a delegate cancels the training at the latest 3 weeks before the agreed training date, 50% of the training fee will be charged. If delegate cancels the training later or does not cancel at all, the training fee will not be returned.
On completion of the training you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of a quality management system and explain the eight principles of quality management
- Explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of the ISO 9000 family of standards Interpret the requirements of ISO 9001 in the context of an audit
- Plan and conduct an audit and report on the audit in a manner that adds value to the organization
- Meet the training requirements for registration as a QMS Auditor or Lead Auditor with the IRCA
This five-day course provides an opportunity for quality management professionals to update their skills in interactive and supportive surroundings. Case study materials and role-play exercises are used to develop and practice skills in all phases of auditing. Participants are continually assessed and required to complete a midcourse test along with an end-of-course written examination.
- Quality Management Systems and the ISO 9000 Series of Standards
- Process-based QMS
- Registration, Certification and the Auditor Competence
- Audits: Definitions, Principles and Types
- The Audit Process
- Preparing for the On-Site Audit
- Developing a Checklist
- Conducting the On-Site Audit
- Audit Review
- Audit Reporting and Follow-Up
- Specimen Examination Paper
- Written Examination
We are accredited by the International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA) globally. This course is accredited by IRCA, 17977 - PR 328.
For more information, please contact:
Anne Paakkunainen, Training Coordinator, +358 9 6963 428 email@example.com
Harri Kaartinen, Product Line Manager, +358 400 885 933 firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact us via the link below: