Transportation Connector Systems
SGS tests your automotive connector systems according to International Electrotechnical Commission standards such as IEC 60512 and IEC 60352. This ensures the reliability of your products and helps you meet regulatory requirements.
Our automotive connector system testing and calibrations laboratories, which are ISO/IEC 17025 accredited, focus on the reliability and safety aspects of component and vehicle manufacturing. This means using environmental simulation to investigate even the smallest items – such as individual automotive electrical connectors – and ensuring they comply with the relevant standards.
We can modify our testing procedures to suit your needs and the specific configurations of your automotive connector systems. To help you, we can:
- Compile an adapted test program according to approved standards e.g. DIN – Deutsches Institut für Normung (German Institute for Standardization), IEC
- Conduct tests using contact technology (e.g. fretting corrosion, micro friction)
- Precisely analyze test failures and suggest possible improvements
- Provide accurate documentation on test results, plus certification
- Use our environmental simulation and functional test equipment
Contact SGS now to find out how our testing services for connector systems can help you improve reliability and meet national and international regulatory requirements.