Training Services Textiles Marketability Training
Bring textile products to market with SGS training – learn about the required quality and safety standards.
Today, manufacturers, importers and distributors of textile products must meet increasingly stringent and complex local, national and international safety and quality regulations. In addition, end consumers are paying more attention to a product’s origin, ethical and ecological credentials when making purchasing decisions. Our textiles marketability training helps you to understand how to bring safe, reliable and desirable products to market.
Why Choose Textiles Marketability Training from SGS?
On this one day course you will receive a general introduction to safety and quality requirements, and how to ensure your products comply with the help of hazardous substance and performance testing as well as product and factory inspections.
Topics covered will include:
- New and updated textile standards
- Performance testing options summary
- Hazardous substances legislation, as well as other chemical requirements
- The most common hazardous substances occurring in textiles
- Samples regarding testing planning of chemical testing
- How to evaluate the quality and safety of products and reliability of suppliers
Textiles Marketability Training from SGS, a Global Leader
All our trainers are experts in their field and have been selected because they have hands-on, practical experience in their areas of expertise. Our blended learning experiences and accelerated learning techniques help you to achieve your training goals either for individuals or your workforce as a whole.
To book a place on our textiles marketability course, contact us today.