Public Sector Homologation Project Management
SGS offers homologation project management services to support the development of new concepts and technologies and assist you through the Whole Vehicle Type Approval process.
Our automotive homologation projects ensure conformance with the technical requirements of your target markets. This is vital in the case of new automotive technologies, particularly at the early stages of development. We can provide you with the latest information on current trends, since our experts are members of the bodies and committees that develop regulations and/or define the requirements to be met by new technologies.
We can provide a range of homologation project consulting services throughout your development process, including:
- New technologies and vehicle concepts
- E-Mobility (full electric and hybrid electric vehicles)
- Hydrogen drives
- Fuel cell drives
- Gas drives - Compressed Natural Gas (CNG), Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG)
- Functional, chemical and electrical safety
- Battery tests
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and environmental simulation
Find out how SGS’s vehicle homologation project management services can support the development of new concepts and products and facilitate your access to target markets.