Construction ISO/IEC 27001 – Information Security Management Systems – Auditor/Lead Auditor Training
This training course is designed to give you the relevant skills and knowledge to carry out audits of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) against ISO 27001 standards.
An ISMS compliant with these requirements allows organizations to examine and control information security risks, threats and vulnerabilities.
On training completion you will be able to:
- Explain the purpose of an Information Security Management System (ISMS) and explain the processes involved in establishing, implementing, operating and monitoring, reviewing and improving an ISMS as defined in ISO 27001, including the significance of these for ISMS auditors
- Explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of ISO 27001 to other relevant standards and the legislative framework relevant to an ISMS
- Apply an in-depth knowledge of the ISO 27001 audit and certification process
- Have the skills and knowledge needed to conduct third party audits against the requirements of the ISO 27001 Information Security Management Systems and to report and follow-up the results
- Meet the training requirements for registration as an ISMS Auditor or Lead Auditor with the IRCA
Please note: Participants should have some prior experience of Information Security Management or ISO 27001 before attending this training.
This course is certificated by the IRCA (course no. A 17279).
Contact your SGS Expert now about the benefits of SGS ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training.