Chemical Safety Services
Safety services from SGS – control risk, improve safety and ensure regulatory compliance.
Whatever your industry, safety is a major concern. Whether you need to prevent fires, explosions or accidental chemical releases in chemical process facilities, or deal with hazardous materials in refineries and oil and gas production installations, we can help. Our safety services integrate all aspects of industrial safety to help you reduce your risks, improve safety and comply with regulations.
Why choose safety services from SGS?
We can help you:
- Prevent fires, explosions and accidental chemical releases
- Improve safety processes to protect your staff and facilities
- Meet complex process safety regulations
- Identify and evaluate explosion risk at your industrial facilities
- Manage flammable liquids, gases and potentially dangerous dust
- Protect employees from the risk of explosion in areas with an explosive atmosphere by meeting ATEX 95 equipment directive 94/9/EC and the ATEX 137 workplace directive 99/92/EC
- Meet your regulatory obligations, such as the Seveso directive.
Trusted safety services from a leading supplier
As one of the world’s leading providers of safety services, we offer you the experience, expertise, resources and global reach you need. Our global network of offices and laboratories, alongside our dedicated team, allows us to respond to you, whenever you need it, anywhere in the world.
Our safety services include:
- Industrial safety processes
- Quantitative risk analysis
- Qualitative risk analysis
To find out more about our safety services, contact us today.