Agriculture and Food Expediting
Expediting services from SGS – keep your project firmly on schedule by ensuring that your suppliers deliver.
With numerous suppliers involved in your supply chain, keeping your projects on schedule is a challenge. Delayed delivery of materials, products or equipment prevents your project from being completed on time and on budget. Our expediting services keep your project firmly on schedule by ensuring that your suppliers deliver.
Why use expediting services from SGS?
Our experienced professionals offer you the experience, expertise, knowledge and diplomacy necessary to ensure that your project remains on schedule. We obtain and reaffirm delivery promises from your suppliers. Plus, we fully investigate all aspects of their scheduling to ensure they meet their contractual obligations and deliver on time.
Our expediting services cover every phase of your production process, enabling you to:
- Keep up-to-date with your project with periodic status reports tailored to meet your specific needs
- Identify areas that may cause potential delays. If delays do occur, we implement quick counter measures to help you avoid further postponement
- Ensure that materials and equipment are delivered on time and fulfill contractual delivery terms
World class expediting services from a trusted world leader
As a leading provider of expediting services, our proven reputation is based on years of experience, serving clients in all industries. Our unique global network enables us to assess vendors and their production plans for you – in every corner of the world, within days or even hours.
Our expediting services include:
- Coordination of expediting with all suppliers
- Monitoring the dispatch of material
- Expediting visits
- Field and desk expediting
- Recommendations for necessary measures
- Situation assessment for your overall project
- Supplier performance monitoring
Contact us today to find out how our expediting services can help you keep your project on schedule and ensure that your suppliers deliver.