Lead Auditor ISO 9001
SGS Akatemia in Finland organises
ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training (5 days)
This training is designed to give you the relevant skills and knowledge to carry out audits of Quality Management Systems (QMS) against the ISO 9001 requirements. The principles of ISO 9001 set out an explicit management system to audit, examine and continually improve systems for a QMS.
Time and place:
Jan 15 -19 2018, 9 am -5 pm each day
SGS Fimko Ltd
Prior Knowledge Requirements:
a) Management systems
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review, and continual improvement
b) Quality management
The fundamental concepts and the quality management principles (see ISO 9000):
- Customer focus
- Engagement of people
- Process approach
- Evidence-based decision making
- Relationship management
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction.
c) ISO 9001
The course is delivered by Mr. Peter Crack, who is a quality management system expert and an experienced trainer.
2.700 € (+VAT 24 %). Price includes breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack. This training will be pre-invoiced.
Please register via the registration button at the top of the page on Jan 8th at the latest.
On completion of the training you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of a quality management system and explain the eight principles of quality management
- Explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of the ISO 9000 family of standards Interpret the requirements of ISO 9001 in the context of an audit
- Plan and conduct an audit and report on the audit in a manner that adds value to the organization
- Meet the training requirements for registration as a QMS Auditor or Lead Auditor with the IRCA
This five-day course provides an opportunity for quality management professionals to update their skills in interactive and supportive surroundings. Case study materials and role-play exercises are used to develop and practice skills in all phases of auditing. Participants are continually assessed and required to complete a midcourse test along with an end-of-course written examination.
- Quality Management Systems and the ISO 9000 Series of Standards
- Process-based QMS
- Registration, Certification and the Auditor Competence
- Audits: Definitions, Principles and Types
- The Audit Process
- Preparing for the On-Site Audit
- Developing a Checklist
- Conducting the On-Site Audit
- Audit Review
- Audit Reporting and Follow-Up
- Specimen Examination Paper
- Written Examination
We are accredited by the International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA) globally. This course is accredited by IRCA, 17977 - PR 328.
For more information, please contact:
Anne Paakkunainen, Training Coordinator, +358 9 6963 428 email@example.com
Harri Kaartinen, Product Line Manager, +358 400 885 933 firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact us via the link below: